Erasmus+ youth exchange will take place in Villalar de los Comuneros, Spain in 20–29 of October 2023.
About the project.
SOLIDEU: Youth Volunteering at European level aims to promote among young Europeans the importance of solidarity and voluntary projects, as well as their active participation in forums and debates in which they can participate. importance of solidarity and voluntary projects, as well as their active participation in forums and debates in which they assume their responsibility as members of the European community and seek solutions to the main challenges they face. assume their responsibility as members of the European community and seek solutions to the main challenges facing our continent, such as the following such as gender equality, the protection of the environment and the environment, the fight against climate change, the challenge of the fight against climate change, the demographic challenge and youth unemployment.
Ultimately, the aim is to imbue young people with a sense of social responsibility with respect to their community and to the goals that are pursued and promoted (SDGs, documents such as the Green Deal and the New Deal), documents such as the Green Deal and the New European Bauhaus, etc.).
With all these concepts in mind, the Town Council of Villalar de los Comuneros, as a member of the Network of Cooperation Network of European Routes of Emperor Charles V, is eager to organise a youth exchange which, through models of non-formal education and interaction between young Europeans in a creative way, will give the participants a better understanding of their role in the future. Better understand their future role as European citizens, while at the same time increasing their level of involvement in voluntary involvement in projects related to volunteering and solidarity.
- Promote the participation of young people in voluntary projects.
- Develop intercultural skills by giving participants the opportunity to interact and work in teams with young people from different countries and cultures.
- To promote intercultural understanding and diversity by bringing together young people from different countries and cultures and by providing a free providing a framework of free expression that will allow them to share their perspective and experiences.
- Promote the active participation of young people in tackling the main challenges facing Europe: equality, care for the environment, the demographic challenge and the equality, environmental care, the demographic challenge, and the Sustainable Development Goals as a whole.
The project will gather 24 participants from 6 different countries: Spain, Estonia, Bosnia and Hercegovina, Cyprus, Netherlands and Italy.
4 young people aged 18–30 and 1 group leader with no age limit from Estonia are welcome to apply.
- Accommodation and food are fully covered by the Erasmus+ program
- Travel tickets will be reimbursed in the amount 360€
- MTÜ Rabarada participation fee 15€
INFO PACK is available HERE.
If you are interested please send us e-mail: Heli Illipe, email@example.com.
Application deadline: 5th of September 2023