Erasmus+ youth exchange "Eat green, behave clean and build the dream" will take place in Belluno, Italy 4.–8. of May 2022. Belluno is a beautiful town in the heart of the Dolomites National Park.
The projects aims to raise awareness on sustainable patterns of food consumption and production for climate change mitigation, activating young people and enabling them to develop and learn about green practices and behaviors and to influence institutional decisions, so they can lead us to a sustainable global food system.
The project will gather 26 youngsters from 5 different countries: Italy, Greece, Spain, Poland and Estonia.
- 5 people per country (4+1 group leader) LEADER FOUND!
- age 18–30 (group leader has no age limit)
- gender balance (3:2 from each country)
- Accommodation and food are fully covered by the Erasmus+ program
- Travel tickets will be reimbursed in the amount 275€
- MTÜ Rabarada participation fee 15€
If you are interested please send us e-mail: Heli Illipe-Sootak, firstname.lastname@example.org. Application deadline: 14th of March 2022